Kraken is supporting three new assets: Bancor (BNT), Sushi (SUSHI) and Ankr (ANKR).
- Deposits for all three assets are available starting now
- Trading will begin on May 24 at approximately 15:30 UTC for all assets
Deposits for all assets are currently open so you can deposit now!
Note: Trading is not available to residents of the USA, Canada, Australia and Japan.
Here’s a rundown of the new assets available for deposit on Kraken today.
Bancor (BNT) – BNT is the native cryptocurrency of Bancor. Bancor is a decentralized exchange that incentivizes users to lock up cryptocurrency in liquidity pools, in exchange for a share of the fees paid when they are bought and sold by traders. Bancor is aiming to facilitate the operations of an automated market maker (AMM), a mechanism designed to provide liquidity to cryptocurrency markets without requiring a financial institution to manage it directly.
SushiSwap (SUSHI) – Built on Ethereum, SushiSwap is a decentralized exchange platform where users can buy and sell various crypto assets. To provide liquidity, users first lock up assets into liquidity pools, and traders then buy and sell cryptocurrencies from those pools, swapping out one token for another. Anyone who holds its native cryptocurrency, SUSHI, can propose changes to the software and vote on submitted proposals by other users. An all
Ankr (ANKR) – Ankr provides infrastructure to access various features on Ethereum such as staking, API-services and layer-2 scaling solutions. Holders can use Ankr’s cryptocurrency, ANKR, to pay for services, incentivize network participants, and participate in the governance process of the network.
What time will funding and trading start?
- Funding: Already available – you can deposit BNT, SUSHI and ANKR now!
- Trading: Starts May 24 at approximately 15:30 UTC (Kraken will enable order entry and execution at this time)
- Updates will be posted on the status page near launch time
Trading pairs for BNT, SUSHI and ANKR
Each new asset will be available for trading in USD, EUR, GBP and BTC.
How to deposit BNT, SUSHI and ANKR
- Navigate to “Funding” > Select the asset. You can find the asset either by ticking “Show all assets” or by searching (e.g for “BNT” or “SUSHI”).
- Click “Deposit” next to the asset and follow the on-screen instructions.
Confirmations required before deposits credit
- BNT: 20 (about 5 minutes)
- SUSHI: 20 (about 5 minutes)
- ANKR: 20 (about 5 minutes)
Fees and funding minimums
Which services will be available for BNT, SUSHI and ANKR?
Not (yet) available
Will Kraken list more assets?
Yes! But our policy is not to reveal any details until shortly before launch – not even which assets we are considering. All of Kraken’s listed tokens are available on our website, and all future tokens will be announced on Kraken’s blog and social media profiles. Our client engagement specialists cannot answer any questions about which assets we may be listing in the future.
Trade with caution
Limit orders are recommended when trading starts since the markets may be illiquid initially. Be extremely careful with market orders and orders that trigger market orders (e.g. stop loss).
Invest with caution
Listing an asset or token for trade is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or participate in the associated network. Do your own research and invest at your own risk.